- Norton LifeLock gives each customer up to $1 million in reimbursement.
- Provides a 2-month money-back guarantee if ever you aren’t satisfied with the product.
- More than 9,000 good reviews
- Norton LifeLock garnered a 4.5 rating out of 5
- You pay more for Norton services compared other companies
- No family plan, so you will need to pay more for any additional user in your household.
What Do People Say About Norton Antivirus?
For almost 6 years, I have had Norton protecting my computer and other digital devices. And I have never experienced any problems. What really appeals me to their services is the fact that they constantly keep updating their systems with time. Apart from the quick scans, I regularly updated my devices once a week and performed full scans to keep away threats and viruses. And this has really worked for me! For me, Norton works perfectly fine and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Kim Parker – Norton
With its experience and expertise, Norton has always been the first antivirus of choice for a lot of people. The antivirus is almost everything that you need to secure your online identity. I have been using Norton antivirus for my desktop for as long as I can remember, and I have never had any problem ever. It not only protects and secures my data, but has also stopped possible threats and attacks on my system. I scan my computer regular and never experienced any issues. However, if you do not update your antivirus and scan your system regularly then there are chances that you are making your system more vulnerable. But the system updates itself regularly if you are on the internet for long hours. Overall, I am just very pleased with their services and updates.